We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, installations, testing and fault finding.
Repairs and Maintenance
Is your home suffering through electrical problems but you can’t figure out where they are coming from? Don’t hesitate to call us.
You can depend on ELECTRIC PRO to create a custom design that meets all your indoor and outdoor lighting needs. Call us for free survey visit
Fuse Board Upgrades
If you home is unable to keep up with the sometimes intense electrical demands of the 21st century, then call us for an electric fuse board upgrade
Baseboard Heating Installation
Avoid the costliness of central heating systems by taking a zoned approach to room heating truly an alternative worth consideration!
Don’t fall victim to frequent power outages and call up us who can supply you with a generator that will never call it quits on you.
Under the new regulations, any electrical work undertaken in bathrooms and other special locations falls within the scope of Part P of the regulations. Call us for a safe and reliable service.
Digital Thermostat Installation
With energy costs from utilities going up every year, it is more important to than ever to keep heating and cooling costs controlled.
We Specialise In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- Electrical Fault Finding
- Electrical Repairs and Maintenance
- Emergency Call Outs
- Consumer Unit / Distribution Board Upgrades
- Kitchen and Bathroom Electrics
- Add new circuit
- Electric Charging Points
- Energy Saving Lighting
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and External Electrics
- New Generation Electric Heating
- Home Automation
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened and DBS Checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialise in saving you time and money
- Fully equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully qualified, registered and insured